Friday, September 14, 2012

My Creative Side

Let's all face it... school stinks. It's hard and it does nothing but stress us out. At least that is the case for me and my boyfriend, Stewart. Whenever I get frustrated, stressed, or down about school, I can ALWAYS count on Stewart to encourage me. And I hope that I do the same for him. However, the need for encouragement has skyrocketed this semester since we both are taking really hard classes, which is the inspiration for my latest craft. I wanted to make Stewart something he can go to when he needs a little boost of encouragement. Therefore, I went to Wal-mart and bought a wooden box... but not just any wooden box. This box has a heart where I put our picture. How can he not smile looking at this?!


And for further encouragement, I added bible verses to help him through the day and give him hope. I also added sweet little inside jokes that will make him smile. 


So now Stewart has a whole box of  encouragement to look at on those down days. Hopefully this will make school just a tiny bit easier to bare. 


2 comments:

  1. This is one of the sweetest gifts I've seen. It sounds like you guys make each others lives so much better. I may have to borrow your idea one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sweet Sarah!!! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete