Friday, September 21, 2012

Senior Pictures

Recently my little brother had his senior pictures taken. I can't even believe he is a senior.... I feel so old.  Anyway, our youth pastor, Brody Bearden, also has a video/photography business so we were really excited to get Brody to take Andy's pictures. I am absolutely amazed and the creativity that Brody has when taking his pictures. All of Andy's were one of a kind. Here are a few:


Yes, those are pigs. My brother and I have showed pigs since the 4th grade. 



All of these pictures are taken at my house. How lucky am I!? Anyway, Brody did an awesome job with the pictures and I couldn't imagine someone more creative. It takes a really talented and creative person to be a photographer. Here is a like to Brody's website : Brody Bearden Photograhpy.

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome pictures. Those pigs are too cute!! This photography is beautiful, and super creative, like you said. Your house looks like it's located in a lovely place. Congrats to your brother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. I truly have never seen a senior picture taken with a big, and it's great and definitely creative! These are such awesome pictures and you live on beautiful land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently become obsessed with wedding videos on pinterest so it is great to finally see some from Georgia! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really are amazing photos! I absolutely loveee taking pictures so this was right up my alley! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where I am from, it seems like everyone has the same posed senior pictures. I love that his pictures are taken at ya'lls house, so they have more meaning than any old picture. I also really appreciate that you care for your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome pictures! Oh, and I love the fact that you showed pigs. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete